I hung out with Justine for a couple of hours last night. She looks great! She's not on any inter venous meds or anything at the moment. They are hoping she'll be able to go home for a few days soon. They did another bone marrow biopsy on Friday and there were ZERO leukemia cells in her bone marrow....YEAH! The doctors say she's a great patient because all of the treatment seems to be working well. Thankfully they caught it early on so that's the reason for the successful treatments.
Once she gets to go home, she wants to have a sleep over with her friends. She really misses them. We sat a talked about cute boys and she told me her #2 wish on her list for the Make a Wish Foundation is to have dinner with Hugh Jackman at Ruth Chris'. I tried to convince her that she should take me with her but she said I would have to settle spying on her from across the room.... hahaha
I really hope she does get to go home today. Before I left I told her that if she's still in the hospital on Tuesday, that I will be back to see her. But she should hope she doesn't get to see me because that would have meant she went home.....