Tuesday, April 14, 2009

swimming......

I went swimming this morning. I'm definitely out of shape. I weighed myself in the morning and OMG, I'm gaining weight! That was the real wake up call for me to start getting back into the workout routine! I've been lazy about it but then I realized that working out actually gives you more energy! So even though you think you're lazy, you are actually feeling lazier by NOT working out. It's really great when you can feel energized from a workout. That's why I enjoy swimming, there's no sweat but all of the huffing and puffing from a great workout! I'm out of shape but I know that it just takes some time for me to get back into my routine. I need to do a couple of laps without stopping before I start my triathlon training (end of May). At the moment, I'm still stopping at 25m. *sigh*